Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Days and Counting

As I flip through my calendar, I observe that there are less than 30 days remaining of classes. Where has the time gone? It is amazing to know that the Spring Semester has come and gone and in 30 days I will leave for Asia for my study abroad program. The Belk College of Business buzzes with students who are anticipating graduation and patiently waiting to hear from job prospects and respective PhD programs. In the midst of the buzz, some individuals begin to formulate an academic as well as social plan for the summer and the upcoming Fall Semester to enhance their education experience and professional network. Let me tell you I fall in the latter group. I am starting to brainstorm my plan of action in regards to committees, internal and external organization that will continue to enhance my experience here at UNC Charlotte. I can't spill the beans but let's just say the summer and fall will be an active, engaging, and recruiting season.

Of course it will also be an lively time for the Belk College of Business. Their personal countdown for graduate business programs is our move to the Uptown Center City building. The 11th story glass innovation awaits our presence and our energy within the Charlotte Business Community. I can’t wait to step inside the building as well as take a tour of our new classroom and office space. Personally from the descriptions and numerous conversation, I think the building in and of itself is a true reflection of the UNC Charlotte’s brand.


Until next week, enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment