Thursday, April 14, 2011

Strategic Partnership

From my coursework at UNC Charlotte, I have learned the importance of strategic partnership and networking. In the past, I've heard the phrase and terminology used in numerous business circles but never have I "lived and breathed" those words until now. Through my current graduate assistantship and my role as a Professional Development Scholar, I truly understand the benefits of strategic partnerships. Each outreach and partnership developed must be viewed from both a short term and long term angle. Also each partnership must create a "win-win" scenario for each participating partner that will form the foundation of their relationship. I just had yet another amazing meeting that excites, invigorates, and encourages me to continue to brand and reinvent myself. Yet another priceless quality I believe the Belk College of Business reinforces and encourages its students to embrace.

Enjoy Spring! Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment