Thursday, December 30, 2010

The end of 2010

The holiday season seemed to sneak up on those in graduate school or just school period. For the last month, we have all worked furiously on group projects, papers, and final exam study guides. Now that school is over, we ask ourselves the two questions: Where did the time go?
And what do we now do with this extra time?

Well what I've decided to do with my "free" time is to reflect on this past year. 2010 began with mounds of snow and it appears that it is trying to end with a half of a mound of snow. During this reflection period, I have taken the time to evaluate the good, bad, and even the ugly and what've learned from those particular experiences.

After my reflection, I have started to work on the upcoming year's goals. It is not a long list however it is one that will challenge me. What will be on your list this year?

Don't party too hard on New Year's Eve. See you in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment