Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crunch Time!

Less than two weeks left until the end of the semester. What does that translate to: more Starbucks & less pillow time. In my opinion, my first semester has flown by. (I'm still unsure whether that is a good or a bad thing) Where did the time go? 

Like most students, I look forward to the end of the semester. The end of the semester means the holidays are near and I will soon be able to enjoy quality family time. However in the meantime, I must endure the crunch. The crunch where we all scramble to coordinate the last group meeting. The crunch where we run to the library or search the online database for hours to make sure we have all the necessary references for our final papers, and the list can go on and on.

I wish all my fellow graduate students good luck. Make sure to eat healthy and get plenty of rest.
Until next week, have a restful and great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment