Thursday, December 16, 2010

End of the Semester

Let's just say this pictures says it all. I've finally reached the "light at the end of the tunnel." I was so relieved that instead of celebrating with dinner or a glass of wine with friends; I slept for 12 hours straight. I guess numerous all-nighters, pages of papers, and endless nights of studying caught up with me. I must say that I am relieved and proud of the completion of my first semester of graduate business school. ( Let's just say my facebook status say it all!) 

The first semester was truly an adjustment and a transition from a full-time job to a full-time student. It was quite a challenge to condition myself for my reading assignments, case analysis, and group projects. However my first semester allowed me to critique my strengths and weaknesses when it comes to my business knowledge.

I will say that I commend my fellow colleagues and anyone who is a part-time graduate student with a full time job. At times, I felt overwhelmed with my three courses but I could not imagine taking ONE course and working. (Of course this includes any additional personal obligations i.e. children, community service activities, etc.)

I want to say Congratulations to those who are graduating on Saturday. Everyone enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment