Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

If only turkeys could be this lucky!!!!
I won't bore you today on this American tradition. I want to wish my audience a Happy Thanksgiving.  Last year this time I was in a food coma; however this year I am furiously trying to complete group projects. Also, this year's Thanksgiving "spread" includes my favorite food: SUSHI!!!!! So I am super thankful.

I do want to say that I am thankful for everyone who is a loyal follower to this blog. In addition, I am thankful for the Belk College of Business' support throughout my three months here at UNC Charlotte and in the Charlotte area.

Don't forget to count your blessing and say "Thank You" whenever you can. Do not judge those who are less unfortunate because at any moment everything is important to you can be taken away from you. My heart goes out to those who enduring hardships over the holiday season. Keep your head up and maintain a positive attitude and things will turn. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment