Thursday, February 23, 2012

MY Top 10

This week, I decided to try a different format for my blog. I wanted to share with you all  my top 10 reasons I am proud of my MBA program at UNC Charlotte.
  1. Faculty and staff's dedication to students. Professors are truly invested in Belk College of Business students' success.
  2. Students' drive.  Students are not inhibited to fill a "need". They feel the support of the Belk College of Business to pursue various endevaors and potential opportunities.
  3. Belk College of Business brand.
  4. Diversity of Student body (i.e. education, career experience, and demographics)
  5. Socratic in-classe discussions.
  6. Application based learning.
  7. Value of degree exceeds the financial sacrifice to complete program.
  8. Leadership opportunities.
  9. The Graduate Business Association
  10. Last but not least the degree!!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment