Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fall Registration

UNC Charlotte Computer Classroom/Lab
As the week nears an end, students begin to make final adjustments to their Fall 2012 schedules. This is a moment of nostalgia for me. I remember the concern of being at the computer at exactly 11am to furiously type in the course codes. Most importantly, who can forget the moment when we all "held our breaths" after hitting the submit button hoping that we do not see the infamous RED error message.

As I approach the end of my UNC Charlotte's MBA program, I take a moment to reflect on my program's course schedule. My    two-year program went by quickly but was filled with numerous educational, professional, and personal experiences. Taking the time to meet with Jeremiah Nelson, Director of Graduate Business Programs, was critical to my success here in the MBA program. I was able to map out my education foundation and pair my courses with my career aspirations. Of course, this foundation changed and evolved of course as the months progressed due to time conflicts and  perquisite requirements, however the groundwork was set.

 Remember the faculty and professors are here to not only teach but to support. Reach out. Discuss your objectives. Then listen to the BCOB's feedback.

Good luck students on Monday! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment