Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The end of the year

It is that time where the academic year finally comes to a close. It is also the time where some students release a deep *sigh* of completion and prepare for Graduation this Saturday.

This has been a busy year for me as a first year MBA candidate here at the Belk College of Business. UNC Charlotte and the city of Charlotte has treated me well. The City of Charlotte has allowed me to immerse myself in Southern culture and enjoy the hospitality. I've been fortunate to attend numerous social and business events to network with fellow GW alum, UNC Charlotte students, business professionals, and native Charlotteans.

The Belk College of Business MBA program and faculty truly challenged my mind for the last year. I climbed through the cobwebs that began to settle in and reactivated my passions, interest, and ideas. Through my program, I have had the opportunity to change, enhance, and add to my career goals.

It has been a great year. Now off to culminate my semester with my study abroad trip to Malaysia. See you in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment